By divine design
It is in this setting that I experience the most profound joy and the most disappointing sorrow.
Living in a family has taught me these lessons, among endless others:
- Everyone has feelings, and feelings are easily hurt, even unintentionally.
- Nothing causes more sorrow than hurting someone you love.
- Forgiveness binds wounds and heals hearts. It ushers in peace and happiness.
- People are different. Deal with it.
- Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I love my family.