A collection of sayings heard on elevators that really just never needed to be said
You think that saying something will make your short stint in the lift a little less awkward, but it just won't. You'll force other tired people to muster enough energy for a polite, fake laugh, but trust me, they were happier just looking at their phone or reading the inspirational quote on the wall or just being quiet.
- You having a party in here without us?
- It must be lunch time.
- It must be quitting time.
- It's just that time.
- Another milk run...
- When we get to 15 we'll have to activate the lazy susan.
- I'm in somebody's way, I can tell.
- Have you ever seen Miss Congeniality? Yes. Multiple times. It's amazing. Why?